Itinerary: Bishkek – Naryn – Tash-Rabat –Torugart, 4 days/3 nights
Duration: 4 days / 3nights
Tour: Cultural trip
Season: mid May – mid September
Group size: 2-12 persons
Accommodation: on twin basis
Description: During this tour you will enjoy the beauty of Central Tien-Shan Mountains and see cultural complex situated on Great Silk Road passed through Kyrgyzstan. The tourists can see how nowadays people live in the villages and experience the ancient culture of Kyrgyz nomads that is still alive today in their Djailoos (summer alpine pastures) where you will be welcomed with warmest hospitality and invited for everything they have in their yurts (Kyrgyz national dwelling).
Arrival in Bishkek. Meeting at the airport “Manas”, transfer to the hotel 3*. Rest. Sightseeing tour: visit Ala-Too square, Osh market Opera and Ballet Theatre, Fine Art Museum, World National Library and etc. Accommodation in the hotel 3*.
|2||Wend||Bishkek – Naryn
Breakfast. Transfer to Naryn, central Tien-Shan (350 km 6-7 hrs) via Issyk-Kul Lake. On the way visit cultural complex Burana Tower (X-XI cen.) cultural site which marks Karakhanid town Balasagyn. Visit souvenir and handicraft shop in Kochkor village where you can see folklore show and manufacture of felt carpet Kyrgyz National carpet. Accommodation in the Home Stay. Meals: breakfast
|3||Thurs||Naryn – Tash-Rabat
Breakfast. Transfer to Tash Rabat (115 km, 3 hrs) towards Chinese border. Tash-Rabat Caravan Sarai (X-XII century) served as a fortress for travelers along Great Silk Road. Lunch in Yurt Inn. Afternoon excursion to Caravansarai, see local tradition and customs. Dinner and accommodation in Yurt Inn, nomad’s traditional dwelling. Optional extra: Horseback riding. Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
|4||Fri||Tash-Rabat – Torugart Pass (China)
Breakfast. Early transfer to Kyrgyz-Chines border post “Torugart” via Torugart Pass 3752m (115 km, 3-4 hrs). Meet with Chinese travel agency for further transfer to Kashgar (China). Meals: breakfast, lunch-box
Price is available by request.
Silk Road & Kyrgyz Guided Trips LLC
189 Tynystanova str., 720000
Tel: +996 312 883644 land line
Whatsapp: +996 557 799683
Web site: http://silkroad-trip.com/
Program price includes:
- For the group up to 4 pax by Minivan Delica 4 WD, 6 seats from day 1 to day 4
- For the group up to 12 pax by Minibus, 18 seats from day 1 to day 4
- Bishkek, “Shah Palace” 3* or equal level — 1 nights, private bathroom and breakfast is included.
- Naryn — “Home Stay”, 1 night, shared bathroom, breakfast and dinner is included.
- Tash-Rabat – Yurt Inn, 1 night, on sharing basis in one gender, 1 yurt is for 5 pax, dinner and breakfast are included.
- Meals as mentioned in program
- Folklore show and felt manufacture in Kochkor
- Bottled mineral water 1,5 litter per person / day
- English speaking guide: from day 1 to day 4, including salary, meals and accommodation.
- Excursion + entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Memorable souvenir
Service does not include:
- International air flight
- Early check in Bishkek: 100 USD per twin room per night
- Meals in cities
- Alcohol beverage in restaurants
- Horseback riding in Tash-Rabat – 15 USD per horse per day
- In case of early check-in on day 1, extra night for the accommodation is charged
- The offered program can be valid from 1st of July till 31th of September and vice versa
- Kyrgyz-Chinese border post “Torugart” is closed on weekends. Crossing the border from Kyrgyz side to Chinese part is available till lunch time 12:00.
- Four or five star hotels can be arranged by request, but the program price will be changed accordingly.
- It is recommended to have warm closes due to cool weather in mountain area.
- Suggested program can be changed or individualized according to your interests
Please, contact us to get the best exclusive rates.