Trip season: June – September
Duration: 9 days, 8 nights
Type: Cultural —Auto Tour
Accommodation: Hotels, Yurt Camps, Resorts, Guest Houses
Route: Osh – Chychkan – Songkul – Kochkor – Yssykkul – Karakol – Bishkek – Almaty
- In this amazing tour, you will travel almost the 70 % of Kyrgyzstan and will see the nomadic life in the Land of Forty Tribes. You will experience living in Nomadic Yurts in the combination with modern hotels and Resorts.
- The scenic drives along the Silk Road Paths and ancient architectural monuments of different Tribes, visiting of the main Alpine Lakes and Celestial Mountains of Central Asia will give the best cultural adventures of Kyrgyz Land.
- You will feel the soul of Kyrgyz Culture, Nomadic sports and Cuisine…
|1||Kyzyl Art Pass – Sary Tash – Osh (400 km, 6-7 hrs)
In the morning we drive along the Pamir Highway to SaryTash village, en-route we stop at Karakul Lake with beautiful view of the Lake and surrounding mountain peaks, drive to Kyzyl Art Pass (4280m) border crossing, After border formalities, meet Kyrgyz Guide and descent to SaryTash, continue driving to Osh. Overnight in Silkway Hotel (BD)
Breakfast at hotel, post breakfast drive for sightseeing in Osh city — Suleiman Mountain, Baburs ancient meditating house, historical Museum, Osh open air bazzar, Lenin Statue and Central Square. Overnight in Silkway hotel (BD)
|3||Osh – Uzgen – Chychkan Gorge (400 km)
Breakfast at Hotel, after we drive to Chychkan Gorge, stopping along the way at the Uzgen minaret and Mausoleums. Our journey takes us through the Hydro-Stations, Toktogul water reservoir and the Chychkan canyon. Overnight in Oson Motel. (BD)
|4||Chychkan Gorge – Suusamyr Valley – Songkul Lake (400km)
Breakfast at Motel. Morning scenic drive to Song Kul Lake via Ala Bel Pass (3200m) and Suusamyr Valley. On the way visit Kochkor Village for lunch and continue the trip to Song Kul, is a high alpine lake in Tien Shan Mountains of Kyrgyzstan, it lies at altitude of 3016 m. from the sea level. Song Kul Lake surrounded by lush verdant grass, making it a hotspot for nomadic cattle and horse breeders. Overnight at Yurt Camp (BD)
|5||Song Kul – Yssykkul Lake (280km)
Breakfast at Yurt camp, after packing we drive to Kochkor Village where You will visit Womens Handicraft Co-operative Center. Here You will experience and learn how nomadic Kyrgyz women used to make Shyrdak and Ala Kiyiz (a floor covering made by pressing felt of various naturally dyed colours). After lunch, we will continue our trip to the second largest Mountain Lake in the world called – Yssykkul Lake. Overnight in the Resort (BD).
|6||Yssykkul Lake – Karakol (200km)
Breakfast at Resort. Morning drive to Karakol, on the way visit petroglyphs Saimaluu Tash (stone carvings dating from 500 B.C.), Cultural center Ruh Ordo, Russian Orthodox Church (1885), Dungan Mosque (1910), the museum of Prjevalskiy – great explorer of Central Asia. Overnight at Green Yard Guest house. (BD)
|7||Karakol – Bishkek (400km)
Breakfast at Guest House. In the morning, we drive to Bishkek. Our first stop will be at Djety Oguz Red Canyons (Seven Bull & Broken Heart Canyons). Later we drive along the south shore of Yssykkul Lake visiting Kyzyl Tuu village, where You can experience the Yurt Show (nomadic yurts made of felt with willow structure), Lunch at Yurt Masters House. Here also we will enjoy watching Eagle Hunting Show. En-route stop at Burana Tower of 11th century transit center of the Great Silk Route. Overnight at Hotel in Bishkek City (BD)
|8||Bishkek – Almaty (250km)
Breakfast at Hotel. After we drive for panoramic city tour – Central Square Ala Too, White House, Manas Statue, Secon World War Memorial, TSUM Mall.After lunch continue trip to Almaty via Korday Border crossing. Overnight at Hotel in Almaty (BD).
|9||Almaty – Airport
Breakfast at Hotel. Drive to sightseeing tour in Almaty; visit Zenkov Cathedral, Panfilov Park, Museum of traditional instruments, Green Bazaar. After lunch, drive to Kok Tobe Mountain by cable car for panoramic view. Return to Almaty for dinner. Depending on the flight schedule, transfer to the airport for flight.
Price is available by request.
Silk Road & Kyrgyz Guided Trips LLC
189 Tynystanova str., 720000
Tel: +996 312 883644 land line
Whatsapp: +996 557 799683
Web site: http://silkroad-trip.com/
Program price includes:
- For the group up to 4 pax by Minivan Delica 4 WD, 6 seats from day 1 to day 6
- For the group up to 12 pax by Minibus, 18 seats from day 1 to day 6
- Accommodation as mentioned in the prgram
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Bottled mineral water 1,5 liter per pers/day
- English speaking guide: from day 1 to day 9 including salary, meals and accommodation.
- Excursion + entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Memorable souvenir
Service does not include:
- International air flight
- Early check in Bishkek
- Alcohol beverage in restaurants
- Horseback riding
- Kyrgyz visa / visa invitation letter if needed
- It’s recommended to have warm closes due to cool weather in mountain area.
- Four or five star hotels can be arranged by request, but the program price will be changed accordingly.
- Suggested program can be changed or individualized according to your interests
- The offered itinerary can be done from June 10 till September 15
- Offered program can be changed or individualized according to the interests of the tourists