Itinerary: Bishkek – Cholpon Ata – Karakol – Tamga – Bishkek, 6 days / 5 nights
Duration: 6 days / 5 nights
Tour: Cultural trip
Season: mid May – mid September
Group size: 1-12 persons
Accommodation: on twin basis
Description: Programme of cultural tour includes visiting the center of modern Kyrgyz capital — Bishkek, ancient ruins Balasagyn, ancient temples in Karakol and petroglyphs of Cholpon-Ata. You are waiting for a fascinating trip to the incredibly beautiful gorges Jets-Oguz, and Skazka Gorge and you make a horse ride in Jety-Oguz Gorge.
Arrival in Bishkek. Meeting at the airport “Manas”, transfer to the hotel 3*. Rest. Sightseeing tour: visit Ala-Too square, Osh market Opera and Ballet Theatre, Fine Art Museum, World National Library and etc. Lunch and dinner in local restaurant. Accommodation in the hotel 3*.
|2||Bishkek – Cholpon-Ata
Breakfast. Transfer to Cholpon-Ata (260km 4-5 hrs). On the way visit cultural complex Burana Tower (X-XI cen.). Lunch en-route café. Visit Cultural Complex “Ruh Ordo”, Petroglyphs museum on open air. Rest on the shore of Issyk-Kul lake. Dinner in local restaurant in Cholpon-Ata. Accommodation in the Home Stay. Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
|3||Cholpon-Ata – Karakol
Breakfast. Transfer to Karakol along northern side of Issyk-Kul lake (140 km, 4 hrs). On the way excursion to Grigorivskoye Gorge by entering to Grigorievskoye Gorge and exiting from Semenovskoye gorge (50 km, 1 hour). Upon arrival to Karakol visit Prejevalskiy Museum. Lunch in local cafe. Afternoon visit Dungan mosque (built in 1910 years), Cathedral of the Holy Trinity (XVIIII cen.). Dinner in local café. Accommodation in the Hotel 3*. Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
|4||Karakol – Tamga
Breakfast. Transfer to Tamga, southern side of Issyk-Kul Lake (90 km, 2 hrs). On the way excursion to Jety-Oguz Gorge, see seven red stone mountains and Broken Hurt mountains. Walking to waterfall in the Kok-Jaiyk summer pasture which is surrounded by coniferous forests. Continue excursion on the way and visit Skazka Gorge (Fare tale). Dinner and accommodation in Home stay. Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
|5||Tamga — Bishkek
Breakfast. Transfer to Bishkek (315 km, 5-6 hrs). Lunch en-route café. Afternoon check-in the hotel 3*. Rest / free time for your own. Dinner in local restaurant. Accommodation in the hotel 3*. Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
|6||Bishkek — Airport
Breakfast. Transfer to Bishkek (35 km, 30 min). Departure.
Price is available by request.
Silk Road & Kyrgyz Guided Trips LLC
189 Tynystanova str., 720000
Tel: +996 312 883644 land line
Whatsapp: +996 557 799683
Web site: http://silkroad-trip.com/
Program price includes:
- For the group up to 4 pax by Minivan Delica 4 WD, 6 seats from day 1 to day 6
- For the group up to 12 pax by Minibus, 18 seats from day 1 to day 6
- Bishkek, “Shah Palace” 3* or equal level — 2 nights, private bathroom
- Cholpon -Ata: Guest House, 1 night, private bathroom
- Karakol – Green Yard Guest hotel 3 * or equal level, 1 night, private bathroom
- Tamga: Home Stay, 1 night, shared bathroom
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Bottled mineral water 1,5 liter per pers/day
- English speaking guide: from day 1 to day 6, including salary, meals and accommodation.
- Excursion + entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Memorable souvenir
Service does not include:
- International air flight
- Early check in Bishkek
- Alcohol beverage in restaurants
- Horseback riding in Jety-Oguz
- Kyrgyz visa / visa invitation letter
- In case of early check-in on day 1, extra night for the accommodation is charged
- It is recommended to have warm closes due to cool weather in mountain area.
- Four or five star hotels can be arranged by request, but the program price will be changed accordingly.
- Suggested program can be changed or individualized according to your interests
Please, contact us to get the best exclusive rates.