Type: Cultural tour
Season: Early June – late September
Duration: 5 days, 4nights
Itinerary: Bishkek — Son-Kul Lake – Issyk-Kul Lake – Bishkek
Description: During this tour you will enjoy the beauty of Central Tien-Shan mountains, see one of the most magnificent alpine lakes, see how nowadays people live in the villages and experience the ancient culture of Kyrgyz nomads, that is still alive today in their Djailoos (summer alpine pastures) where you will be welcomed with warmest hospitality and invited for everything they have in their yurts (Kyrgyz national dwelling).
Arrival in Bishkek. Meeting at the airport “Manas”, transfer to the hotel 3*. Rest. Sightseeing tour: visit Ala-Too square, Osh market Opera and Ballet Theatre, Fine Art Museum, World National Library and etc. Lunch and dinner in local restaurant. Accommodation in the hotel 3*. Meals: lunch, dinner
|2||Bishkek – Son-Kul Lake
Breakfast. Early transfer at 7:00 to Son-Kul Lake (350 km, 7-8 hrs) via Kochor village. On the way visit souvenir and handicraft shop and lunch in local family accompanied with Kyrgyz Traditional folklore in Kochkor. Afternoon arrival to highest alpine Son-Kul Lake (3016 m) where you can see the ancient culture, tradition and customs of Kyrgyz nomad’s which is still alive today. Taste Kyrgyz national drink “Kymyz” (fermented mare’s milk). Dinner and accommodation in Yurt Inn. Optionally: Horse riding or hiking at the summer pasture. Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner.
|3||Son-Kul lake – Issyk-Kul lake
Breakfast. Transfer to Cholpon-Ata, northern shore of Issyk-Kul lake (260 km, 5-6 hrs). Upon arrival visit Cultural Complex “Ruh Ordo” after name of Kyrgyz famous writer Chyngyz Aitmatov, Petroglyphs museum on open air. Rest on the shore of Issyk-Kul lake. Dinner in local restaurant in Cholpon-Ata. Accommodation in the Home Stay. Meals: breakfast
|4||Issyk-Kul lake — Bishkek
Breakfast. Rest on the shore of lake. Afternoon transfer to Bishkek (270 km, 4-5 hrs). On the way visit Burana Tower (X-XI cen), a large minaret dated to the 10th century, a settlement on the Great Silk Road. Accommodation in the hotel 3* / hotel 4*. Meals: breakfast.
|5||Breakfast. Transfer to Bishkek (35 km, 30 min). Departure.|
Price is available by request.
Silk Road & Kyrgyz Guided Trips LLC
189 Tynystanova str., 720000
Tel: +996 312 883644 land line
Whatsapp: +996 557 799683
Web site: http://silkroad-trip.com/
Program price includes:
- For the group up to 4 pax by Minivan Delica 4 WD from day 1 to day 5
- For the group up to 10 pax by Minibus, 18 seats from day 1 to day 5
- Bishkek, Shah Palace 3* / Deluxe Hotel 3* or equal level — 2 nights, private bathroom and breakfast is included
- Son-Kul Lake, Yurt Inn, — 1 nights on sharing basis, dinner and breakfast are included
- Issyk-Kul: Guest House — 1 night, private bathroom, breakfast are included.
- English speaking guide from day 1 to day 5 including salary, meals and accommodation.
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Excursion + entrance fees according to program
- Bottled water during program 1,5 litre per person per day
- Memorable souvenirs
Service does not include:
- International air flight
- Early check in Bishkek
- Meals in the cities
- Alcohol beverage in restaurants
- Kyrgyz visa / visa support letter
- In case of early check-in on day 1, extra night for the accommodation is charged
- The offered itinerary can be done from June 10 till September 15
- Dinner in Son-Kul lake is included because there are not any option to go out for dinner
- Accommodation in Yurt Inn on sharing basis in one gender, 5 persons in one yurt
- Four or five star hotels can be arranged by request, but the program price will be changed accordingly.
- It is recommended to have warm clothes for mountainous area
- Offered program can be changed or individualized according to the interests of the tourists
Please, contact us to get the best exclusive rates.